2129 Amsterdam Ave, New York, NY 10032
Native Noodles brings a contemporary take on Singaporean flavors to NYC. Our menu is inspired by our favorite dishes from home with an emphasis on noodles (hence our name!), lovingly made with fresh ingredients.
- $7.00Pork and Shrimp Wonton DumplingsHomemade wonton dumplings with pork and shrimp filling. Note: Contains both pork and shrimp! Fried option comes with sweet chili sauce, boiled option comes with soy-sesame sauce.
- $12.50Laksa NoodlesGluten-free. Our signature dish. Slow-cooked coconut shrimp-based curry, thick rice noodles, bean sprouts, cucumbers, and crispy onions. Contains the following crustaceans and tree nuts. Recommended protein: Shrimp.
- $12.00Wonton Dumpling NoodlesBraised soy sauce, thin egg noodles, bok choy, wonton dumplings (pork and shrimp), scallions, crispy onions. Recommended protein: Honey roasted pork. *Wontons come fried unless you specify otherwise in the notes*
- $10.00Soy Ginger Cold NoodleChoice of protein, thick rice noodles, soy ginger sauce, garlic, sesame & scallion infused oil, thin-sliced cucumbers and carrots, crispy onions, scallions. Light and refreshing for hot days!
- $9.50Turmeric-Coconut Stewed Vegetables Over Rice (Sayur Lodeh)A hearty stew of cabbage, carrots, broccoli, tofu puffs and onions, served over a bed of garlic-ginger rice. Topped with crispy shallots. Served with soft-boiled egg - please specify if you'd like to omit (dish is vegan without the egg).
- $4.00Side of Stir Fried Water Spinach (Kang Kong)Water Spinach stir fried with shallots, garlic and a savory sauce. We love the mix of crunchy stems and tender leaves in this dish! Please specify if you'd like it spicy or not spicy.